|Job Ref:||204557767||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£250 - £350/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Site Manager - Energy from Waste|
Contract - £250 - £350 Per Day
Astute are currently recruiting a Site Manager for the Principle contractor on an Energy from Waste project in London. The main focus of the role will be to supervise site activities, subcontractors and manage safety within the designated site.
Reporting into the Construction Manager you will be responsible for:
* Establishing the project programme and the milestones required to measure succesful progress and completion.
* Subcontractor selection and procurement processes by acting as a point of contact with subcontractor site management.
* Managing project teams and subcontractors working for them as well as coordinating with the client team to enable progress of works.
* Ensuring safety requirements are met and adhered to around site
* Having all required information processed and available for client and other meetings in good time.
* Concluding project associated paperwork including snagging, commissioing and validation and QA documentation to ensure client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
* Demonstrate work in a similar capacity on projects of similar size and complexity and nature.
* Be computer literate in all Microsoft suites.
* Have CSCS registration.
* Have a construction related qualification (Desirable)
* Have current up to date knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience within an exanding industry.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK