|Job Ref:||204557728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:04|
Benford is based in Holmer Green (near High Wycombe) and it has been manufacturing UV/IR drying systems since more than 20 years.|
We manufacture our systems in England and install them all over the world.
Currently we are looking for someone to join our team on the position of Electrical Engineer.
Outline of Responsibilities
Responsible to oversee and assist in the electrical assembly and installation of each job on a project by project basis.
. Work with our team during installations responsible for electrical side
• To work with the Project Manager to order all electrical components.
• To liaise with the Project Manager on progress and identify any production issues arising during the manufacturing process.
• To work with the Project Manager to constantly improve and simplify design.
• To work with, advise and work with, the panel Wireman.
• To ensure that the workshop is kept clean and tidy and that all health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
• To assist with "goods inwards" i.e. off-loading, checking orders and storing the parts received.
• To be involved with onsite installations occasionally, some abroad.
• To be involved with any other issues as and when they arise.
. Ability to read electrical drawings and understand PLC and HMI (not programming) Also know 3 phase electrics