|Job Ref:||204557234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
A large technology company is currently recruiting for Lead Engineers on a permanent basis to work in their Maintenance Team at a site based in either Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire or North East London.
This opportunity will involve regular management of contractors and regular contact with Maintenance Team Leaders to ensure operational needs and objectives can be met, another key factor of this opportunity will be to deliver changes to equipment and processes.
The ideal candidate will be based local to either Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire or North East London and will be customer and performance focused.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
* Ensure that a process of escalation is in place to provide engineering technical support to the maintenance teams covering mechanical, controls and reliability functions.
* To deliver plant modifications in accordance with our management of change procedure to include changes to equipment, functional settings and parameters equipment and automation.
* To support our continuous improvement program through delivery of improvements in equipment availability, utilizing established problem solving tools including root cause analysis.
* To support the overall engineering strategy working closely with counterparts.
* To provide technical input into our capital projects and be a point of contact.
* Contribute towards the development of PPM plans for site equipment.
* Support LEAN implementation in the department to deliver metal and cost improvements in accordance with Manufacturing Excellence requirements.
* Co-ordinate and participate in activities such as 5S, CES, Root Cause Problem Solving and Standard Work.
Qualifications and Experience
* Experience of successfully leading a team in a maintenance environment.
* Extensive knowledge of engineering skills and maintenance.
* Exposure to a lean approach to manufacturing, including problem solving tools such as root cause analysis.
* Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal and good organisational ability of others.
* Understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 systems.
* Ability to analyse and interpret data.
For any further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. (Apply online only)