|Job Ref:||204557119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colwick||Address:||Post Code:||NG4||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Engineer to join an established |
international engineering company who specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke conveying solutions.
Ideally coming from an engineering background with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline, the Sales Engineer will demonstrate a consultative selling style and advanced influencing and closing skills delivering profitable orders. They will be motivated to find a solution and be prepared to create customer technical quotations to ensure the solution is correctly defined and appropriate for the application.
The Sales Engineer will need to show excellent communication skills, be target driven with good networking capabilities and able to meet regular sales targets in a competitive environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Engineering degree in a relevant discipline
* Prior experience of working with AutoCAD
* Research and relationship-building skills, promoting the products and services in question in as professional and effective a way as possible
* Background in engineered product and automation sales; consultative selling style and advanced influencing and closing skills delivering profitable orders.
* Target driven with good networking skills; capable of meeting regular sales target in competitive environment
* Capable to prioritise and plan work schedule in advance
* Capable to provide leadership, management and mentoring of own staff and set example to other colleagues
* Communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
* Work from own initiative with minimum supervision
Proactive Technical Recruitment
Our Automation division is a market leader in this specialist industry with outstanding relationships across the UK.
Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Daniel Mundy on (Apply online only) or submit your CV to (url removed) or simply click apply below.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy