|Job Ref:||204556777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25520/annum + Benefits + Van||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
Role: Field Service Engineer|
Location: Covering Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire areas
Salary: £25k Basic (Guaranteed minimum earnings in first year is £35k)
Benefits: Company Profit related bonuses up to 4%, Company Vehicle, Overtime, Pension Scheme
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer who has a proven track record within a combustion background, this role will be home based covering a region of the UK from Oxford to Cambridge and as north as Stratford-Upon-Avon.
The suitable candidate must have:
* Sound electro-mechanical and combustion experience, preferably having undertaken an apprenticeship
* Have a formal technical qualification
* Able to work from home covering the region (Cambridge, Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon)
* Have an appreciation of steam applications and distribution systems
* Over 5 years proven experience within a similar role
* HNC or HND qualification within a mechanical engineering nature
* Travelling to site across the region
* Carrying out all aspects of electro mechanical maintenance, servicing, repairs, overhauls and installations
* Carrying out professional service and liaising with HQ in relation to jobs / diaries
With the company being a global organisation within the industrial and thermal solution arena, there is opportunities to develop and progress within the company.
They are confident that they will guarantee earnings of over £35k in your first year, including a comprehensive benefits package, company vehicle, pension scheme and share scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency