|Job Ref:||204556766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Bromwich||Address:||Post Code:||B71||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Pension, Healthcare + more||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
Posted by - Kensington Consulting|
Role - Maintenance Manager
Location - West Bromwich
Salary - £45000-£55000
Reference - VAC-12584
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager this role represents a great opportunity to further develop engineering management skills. As part of the engineering function you will have responsibility for all aspects of engineering and the maintenance team.
As Maintenance Manager you will support and lead the Maintenance team whilst playing a pivotal role in developing and delivering improvement plans focused around the quality and cost of engineering performance. The successful applicant will have manufacturing engineering experience, ideally within an FMCG / food manufacturing environment, along with experience of machinery and systems development, planned preventative maintenance, buildings and service maintenance.
* Ensure all teams are aware of and comply with statutory regulations and company standards concerning Health, Safety and Hygiene.
* Co-ordinate engineering activities to ensure all planned maintenance is completed and emergency/breakdown cover is provided across all shifts.
* Ensure OEE, quality and service levels are achieved by reviewing with each team engineering performance against agreed work schedules on a daily/weekly basis.
* Deliver engineering efficiency through management of enterprise asset management (EAM) system.
* Motivate, develop and support teams and individuals to gain their maximum commitment and effectiveness.
Our client is an established manufacturing business within the FMCG sector that has invested heavily into the facility over recent years. This is an exciting time to join the business with excellent opportunities moving forward.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Sutton Coldfield.
This role is URGENT so for immediate consideration and interview, please click Apply below.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd, the first Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Consultancy in the North West to achieve REC Audited Status. We are a leading executive recruitment company specialising in engineering and manufacturing disciplines across all industrial sectors, resulting in consecutive Jobsite Recruit Rank awards in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. The business is also REC audited status.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role