|Job Ref:||204556737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum £60k||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
A fantastic job opportunity has just become available for an Associate Mechanical Engineer to join a successful mid sized Building Services consultancy at their office in Surrey.|
This Associate Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy will offer a basic salary of between £60k and £70k depending on experience and qualifications.
The Associate Mechanical Engineer role will require somebody to lead a team of engineers and to oversee the HVAC engineering design being undertaken whilst still having 'hands-on' involvement in the design process. In addition the Associate Engineer will be expected to project manage the overall delivery of schemes including financial management, meeting with clients on a regular basis and representing the company at project interviews. Projects will include new and refurbishment schemes in the commercial, education, residential, hospitality and mixed use sectors.
The job duties and responsibilities will include:
* To carry out mechanical HVAC design and project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
* To manage a design team and provide mechanical engineering support to all mechanical engineers
* Liaise with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
* Carry out surveys and produce reports.
* Carry out quality inspections of projects.
* Monitor financial aspects of projects.
Ideally the Associate Mechanical Engineer will have previous experience of:
* Working in a consultancy or a contractor is a design capacity
* Project management of multi-disciplinary building services projects
* Producing detailed specifications
* Productions of design calculations using manual and software type
* Production of tender packages
* Carry out tender analysis of returned tender packages
* Production of budget costings for all aspects of services
* Carry out site surveys
* Carry out on-site project management
* Production of condition reports
* Management of more junior staff.
* Direct Client Liaison
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this Associate Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy.
T: (Apply online only)
E: (url removed)