|Job Ref:||204556621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£38000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
Job Title: Principal Transport Planner|
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000
An independent transport and infrastructure consultancy are looking for a Principal Transport Planner to join their Manchester based team and take lead on a range of projects in the North West. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in UK based Transport Planning and experience in the management of transportation projects.
* Degree level education (MSc preferred);
* 6+ years' transport planning experience;
* Strong report writing skills, including transport statements, assessments & travel plans;
* Familiar with junction modelling software;
* Project management experience;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Confident managing and supporting junior staff;
* Business development skills would be beneficial, but are not essential.
The successful applicant will join a nationwide consultancy and become a key member within a successful team. With the opportunity to take lead on a variety of challenging projects and a clear route for progression within the consultancy, this represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced transport planner to take the next step in their career.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
Commutable Locations: Manchester, Liverpool, Blackburn, Oldham, Sheffield, Leeds, Warrington, Preston, Huddersfield, Tranmere, Salford, Eccles, North West, Macclesfield, Stockport, Bolton, Leigh, Wigan, Northwich, Rochdale