|Job Ref:||204556597||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
New opportunity for Controls System Engineer to be based in Leicestershire|
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My client are now searching for a Controls System Engineer, with a background in Emmerson DeltaV and Siemens S7 PLC, as well as being an experienced user of AutoCad and EPlan, to be based in Leicestershire. They are ideally looking for someone with 5+ years' experience of DeltaV and Siemens S7.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Control Systems Engineer are:
* Design and development of electrical schematics and implement control strategies from piping and instrument design.
* Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance both internally and externally.
* Troubleshoot electrical cabinets.
* Working closely with the development and service groups.
Ideally you will have:
* Degree within Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
* Knowledge of Emmerson DeltaV platform.
* Knowledge/exposure to Siemens S7 and RSLogix 500.
* Experienced user of both AutoCad and EPLAN Electric.
* Experience of Profibus/Profinet is desirable but not required.
* Salary £40,000 - £45,000
* Potential work from home 1 - 2 days per week
* European and American travel
If a new challenge as a Controls Systems Engineer could be of interest, please press Apply now - or call Josh Hoyle on (Apply online only) for more details