|Job Ref:||204560559||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Riyadh||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
Structural Engineer |
- Represent the firm as an Engineer for operation of the department.
- Apply good business and management practices in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Technical group team member / specialist with high reputation in the industry.
- Authors high quality technical reports. Able to present work at Client meetings.
- Understands technical issues and costs related to selection of complex design features.
- Fully proficient in structural analysis and design of variety of structures and able to review deliverables for the project.
Through understanding of International codes of practice, Health and safety legislation.
- Detailed knowledge of multi- discipline designs (steel & RCC) and competence with engineering software such as Staad Pro, SAP, SAFE, ETABS.
- Proficiency in dynamic and static analysis. Develop schematic designs and detailed designs for small to large scale projects.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between all disciplines.
- Ensure designs meet Clients requirements and compliance with relevant Codes of Practice.
- Provide reports as required by the Engineering Director to outline status and plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with full Membership of a recognized professional Institution. Master Degree is desired.
- Must have worked with reputed consulting firms on High-rise, Hospitality, Commercial & Residential Building Engineering Design.
- LEED, ESTIDAMA or PMP Certification would be advantageous. Middle East experience preferred.
- BIM knowledge and practice, with certification
Impressive salary and package