|Job Ref:||204560379||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to be based out of Bristol.|
About the role:
The position would suit an individual motivated to succeed and comfortable working in a team environment. The role will involve working with a team of engineers in planning and engineering proposals for site preliminary works.
- Investment planning and business justification for projects
- Production of project programmes
- Site surveying and scope identification
- Requirements capture and optioneering
- Generation of health, safety and quality documentation
- Production of specifications (Functional & Technical)
- Engineering of solutions to given problems
- Creation of work packs including method statements & risk assessments
- Maintaining safety all in works undertaken in line with regulatory and compliance policies.
- Basic IT skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
What you will need:
- You MUST have proven experience in a similar role / sector
- MUST have HNC in relevant discipline / Degree in relevant discipline beneficial Demonstrative experience of previous work IOSH Managing Safely
- You must be professional in your approach, able to work well under pressure with a number of deadlines and be confident communicating with people at all levels.
- You will be flexible with working hours which may include working weekends or night shift
What`s in it for you:
- Competitive rate
- Excellent career opportunities within this major blue chip company