|Job Ref:||204560373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
Design & Development Engineer jobs. Design & Development Engineer required for a company specialising in the design and manufacture of bespoke, advanced tubular fabrications and thermal management systems for high tech industries, including automotive and motorsport. |
The Design & Development Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Engineering led company, which is focused on delivering engineering excellence in high specification markets.
• The company is investing in new equipment and systems.
• There are excellent opportunities to take ownership for engineering-product projects, manufacturing projects and machine-equipment projects.
• Competitive starting salary depending on experience
The Design & Development Engineer job will involve:
• The design and development of new products and internal developments
• Working closely with customers to understand their requirements and develop solutions that meet their technical and commercial requirements
• Liaising with all key stakeholders, including supply chain, production and quality to ensure the products are manufactured to the customer's specifications
This Design & Development Engineer job will suit:
• Degree qualified - Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar
• Would suit a recent Graduate or an individual with a few years' experience in a fast-paced environment
• Good understanding of fundamental engineering principles and theories
• Good attention to detail with a methodical approach
This job is commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Witney, Didcot, Abingdon and surrounding areas