|Job Ref:||160002PK||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Columbus||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:03|
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs. |
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community, and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
Typical Duties and Tasks:
• Supports the implementation and maintenance of a critical finance system.
• Develops an understanding of financial, accounting, and treasury concepts and how to apply them to finance systems.
• Supports the development, testing and delivery of Cummins Finance systems improvement initiatives.
• Partners with Finance System team members, Information Technology teams and project management specialists to develop, test and deliver finance systems solutions.
• Works with end users to test new finance systems solutions.
• Performs administration and ongoing maintenance of finance system applications.
• Understands common control procedures; applies basic finance internal controls.
• Works with end users in developing customized reports and ad hoc analysis.
• Identifies system issues that affect business functionality and works with IT to resolve the problems.
• Creates process documentation, flow charts and work instructions as directed.
• Supports the training of new end-users.
• Communicates effectively to customers and business partners.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree in accounting, finance, information systems or related subject required. Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel, are preferred. Knowledge of project management processes is recommended.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Cummins Finance Systems Improvement program in delivering improved financial systems through CMI-led initiatives. The position of Finance Systems EPM Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing implementations/roll outs, support and administration of EPM products mainly Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM) and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). This position will be responsible for independently working on various tasks in the support process like working with end users for their issues/questions, security maintenance, coordination, participation in financial close activities etc. as well as team activities during the various phases of the roll out projects.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .