|Job Ref:||2016-12456_Mount Laurel||Employer:||Golder Associates||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Jersey||City:||Mount Laurel||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 05:00|
*Location:* US-NJ-Mount Laurel
*Job ID:* 2016-12456
*Area of Interest:* EN - Planning, Design and Project Management
*Job Type:* Full Time
*# of Positions:* 1
*Education (Minimum):* Bachelors Degree
*Posted Date:* 8/29/2016
*Experience (Years):* 15
*SLP:* J2WENVIRONMENT, J2WPROJECTS
Golder Associates is seeking a Program Manager with an established track record of developing and executing projects and programs with private sector clients primarily in the environmental remediation sector. In this role, you will use your knowledge and expertise to grow and sustain an enduring relationship with an existing international key client in the Northeastern United States. This position will be based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey and will report to the Region Vice President. If you have proven ability to generate and sustain significant program revenue, preferably across an international platform, this may be the role for you.
The successful Program Manager will maintain, leverage and expand an exceptional relationship with a key client. You will have the ability to navigate and align Golderâ€™s expert resources with the client needs, provide oversight on technical assignments, and ensure profitable performance and superior quality, so as to exceed client expectations.
Responsibilities may include:
Serve as a primary point of contact. You will be a primary point of contact for matters related to Golder Associatesâ€™ business development and service delivery to a key client.
Understand client critical success factors. Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the critical success factors of the key client programs.
Coordinate the client service/marketing team. Lead and collaborate with a small team of Golder Associatesâ€™ employees responsible for maintaining relationships throughout the client organization.
Serve as clientâ€™s internal advocate within Golder. Stay current on all client contracts and projects, across broad geographies, and work with Golder team members to: identify resources to support projects, troubleshoot or escalate issues, and maintain exceptional client service.
Project Delivery/Management. Coach Golder project managers to deliver service and products that exceed client expectations.
Operations. Provide input to Operational leadership on sales commitment to support goals for staff development and utilization and project profitability.
Leadership. Coordinate with other client-facing and operations leaders to meet shared goals; identify, coach and mentor program staff to help them achieve their potential.
Visibility. Promote Golder Associatesâ€™ profile through active participation in selected conferences.
* A minimum 15 yearsâ€™ experience in consulting, engineering services and construction management in the environmental remediation sector with progressive responsibilities including business development and project delivery.
* BS engineering or science required; higher degree preferred
* Strong technical investigation/remediation skills (including CERCLA and RCRA)
* Exceptional communication skills and experience in making technical and business presentations
* Proven track record of successfully bringing in and executing profitable assignments for clients and building key client accounts
* Record of successfully managing projects/programs and delivering on time and on budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations
* Ability to motivate others and lead teams in project pursuits and successful project execution
* Ability to oversee preparation of key proposals and deliverables
* PE license or related professional registration preferred
* Solid understanding of CERCLA/RCRA regulatory programs and related drivers for clients and projects
* Ability to represent the company to clients and teaming partners for business and contract matters.
* Willingness to travel nationally and internationally as required. International experience would be an advantage.
Our Staff Benefit from:
An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
Employee mentoring program
Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.