Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||NIGHTELEC/ELF||Employer:||Adecco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Post Date:||24/09/2016 15:16|
Job Title: Night Shift Electrician(Permanent) |
Salary: Up to £15.85 p/h
Hours: Monday to Thursday 6pm-6am
Please note this role is permanent night shift work.
Our client is currently looking for talented individuals who share their passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world.
Electricians work in small teams to fit out all electrical systems on board of boats from 48 to 155 feet. Typical tasks include the installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking), drilling and cutting penetrations through GRP and Ply bulkheads, running pre-prepared cables/looms through the boat, terminating cables, crimping and creating looms, installing and connecting batteries, mounting and installing components, installing NMEA navigation systems and various audio/visual systems.
* Able to work on boats and on the water if required;
* Experience with electrical contracting in a domestic or industrial setting across first or second fix;
* At least a level 2 vocational qualification in an electrical subject (domestic/industrial electro technology, marine electrical, inspection and testing, AM2, 17th/16th Edition or equivalent);
* Able to attend and pass a one hour electrical trade test in Poole, Dorset;
* Able to read electrical schematics at a basic level;
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment.
The company offers a permanent position, which includes the following benefits:
* 4% Non-contributory pension contributions
* 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
* Overtime when available
* Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
* Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
* Sick pay scheme
* Life cover
* Legal advice helpline
* On-site canteen facilities
* Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
* Central working location to public transport
* Sports and social club
* Training and career progression with this global business
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.