Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||APPKPCB01||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Post Date:||24/09/2016 15:16|
My clients based in Worthing are looking to expand by recruiting a PCB Assembler into their very busy team. |
Thorough and detailed understanding of PCB Assembly in order to perform the operations/responsibilities of a General Assembler to meet production demands whilst maintaining high standards of quality.
The specific responsibilities of this flexible role may alter from time to time in order to meet the needs of the customer, but responsibilities will include (or be equivalent in nature to) those listed below:
* All stages of hand assembly of PC boards
* Preparation of components for PC board assembly
* Hand soldering small components
* Trimming leads
* Touch up and cleaning boards
* Building boards and small components assemblies from print
* Ability to operate in a reasonably noisy environment for periods of time.
* Ability to operate in an environment where chemical based products such as glues, solders and cleaning agents are used, some of which generate small levels of fume or dust.
* Being able to operate standing up or sitting for extended periods of time
* The ability to use hand tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers and soldering irons for extended periods of time
* Ability to lift loads up to 15kg from various locations e.g. floors, racks etc.
* The role demands manual dexterity and visual ability to deal with small components
To apply for this role you have previous experience in PCB Assembly and proficiency in soldering is desirable. Knowledge and understanding of IPC 610 would be an advantage. We are looking for someone who is able to work in a functional team but will show initiative when required.
Please note: This position is based in Worthing, West Sussex, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.