|Job Ref:||LWSWA||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£18,000 - 19,000||Post Date:||24/09/2016 15:16|
Steel Yard / Workshop Assistant |
£18,000 - £19,000 per annum (Plus free lunch every day and excellent company benefits)
Working hours 7.30am - 5.0pm Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for a Steel Yard/Workshop Assistant to assist in both the Workshop and the yard. You will be accountable for keeping the yard and workshop clean, tidy and safe at all times.
* Primer spraying finished steelwork products (approx 50% of the job role)
* To competently load and unload steel deliveries and collections with counterbalance and side loader forklifts
* Keep yard and warehouse clean and tidy
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* CSCS Card (desirable)
* Forklift licences for Counterbalance and Side loader
* Previous experience of spraying (panel beaters/powder coaters considered)
* Experience in structural steel industry
Free parking is available on site.
Please apply to Adecco Andover online.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.