|Job Ref:||201892910||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£31000 - £37000/annum £31k - £37k||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
We are recruiting for an experienced Electrical Field Service Engineer to work for a company who repair bakery and catering equipment around the Lincolnshire area.|
* Attending customer sites responding to Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns on bakery and catering equipment.
* Responsible for ensuring van stock levels are maintained.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Apprentice Trained Service Electrical Engineer.
* Hold a IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification.
* Excellent communication and organization skills.
* Experience of working in a fast paced customer focused environment.
A high level of flexibility is required with your working hours - based around a rota based 7 day / week, 364 day operation.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £31,000 and £37,000 (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits (including phone, tablet and a company van)