|Job Ref:||204030740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum +Travel Time Overtime, Call Outs||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Air Conditioning Engineer / Chiller Engineer |
Are client need a new Service Engineer preferably with experience across the range of air conditioning (including chiller machines). Training will be given where necessary on our company products.
Ideally the successful candidate will live within an hour's journey of our Portsmouth office and will be prepared to cover the Southern Counties and will include covering client in & around London. A company vehicle will be provided and in addition to a basic salary, full travel time is paid!
Primarily responsible for:-
• Maintain, service and repairs to various models of air/water cooled chillers throughout the UK and Mainland Europe (occasion visits)
• Technical support on our products (after training)
• Commissioning of our air conditioning products (again after training)
• Carry out any warranty work on chillers, fan coil units and fan convectors.
• Carry out refurbishments and repairs on water and air cooled chillers
• Carry out surveys and diagnostic checks and report findings with recommendations.
• To be included on the 24hour Call-out roster.
• Ensure that you carry out your work efficiently and effectively and adhere to the rules of the company (e.g. the wearing of uniform; prompt return of all paperwork in a timely manner as instructed by your Service Manager) .
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:-
- NVQ Level 2 OR City & Guilds Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- F-Gas certified (C&G 2079 or CITB J11)
- Any chiller or air con product training
Experience in the following would be an advantage:-
- Air conditioning & water chiller installations used for various companies from multi story office blocks, to major retail companies.
-Installing, maintenance & repairs to Close Control Systems, VRVs, Splits and the odd Refrigeration Packs.
In return a basic salary between £27-30K plus travel time (door to door), plus overtime, call, company car (plus company use), etc