|Job Ref:||204058806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Industry leading Construction and Engineering consultancy are seeking a skilled Senior Mechanical Engineer to work from the Bristol office.
The company have been trading for over 50 years now and are at the forefront of Property Services. The company are working on a number of exciting projects across the country and further afield and are keen to recruit an additional Senior Mechanical Engineer to take the lead on Mechanical aspects of projects.
The role will offer the opportunity for you to take ownership of delivering sustainable and innovative design solutions on a portfolio of projects which is unrivalled.
• Undertake the role of Project Leader or Lead mechanical engineer.
• Work competently on an independent basis, as well as collaborating within the design team and leading the project team.
• Communicate directly with external contacts
• Prepare technical proposals.
• Manage project finance, monitor scope, ensure quality and manage deliverables.
• Manage project resourcing including recognising the need for outsourcing where appropriate.
• Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design.
• Prepare Technical Specifications.
The Successful Candidate
• In excess of 5 years consultancy experience within Building Services.
• Experience of leading projects and project teams.
• A respected designer of mechanical engineering systems
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, able to develop relationships with clients, architects and other team members.
• Although mechanically biased it is expected that you will have a good understanding of other design disciplines.
• £40,000 + salary
• Company Car / Car Allowance