|Job Ref:||204104752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
Frontline Recruitment are working with a specialist Architectural Metalwork company who are seeking an experienced CAD Draughtsperson on a full time basis. Our client manufacture, supply and install bespoke architectural metalwork which can include structural glass balustrading, stainless steel glazed balustrades, unique feature staircases, light wells, canopies, structural steelwork and automated entrance gates.|
The successful person would report to the company's design manager, main duties and responsibilities would be:
• Production of general arrangements, fabrication drawings & material schedules in accordance with company procedures and work instructions within predetermined time schedules.
• Attend project sites & conduct linear & level surveys
• Client and project design team liaison.
In addition the candidate will need to possess the following:
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD up to R16.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
• Sound understanding of the construction of buildings preferably to a minimum of BTEC ONC level
• Experience with structural steelwork and architectural detailing.
• Attention to detail and a systematic approach to projects.
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Full UK driving licence.
To discuss this opportunity further and in strictest confidence please contact me now