|Job Ref:||204114805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
This is an exciting period for my client who are a market leader within FMCG/Manufacturing|
For their facility based in Blackburn and as a result of their continued expansion I am looking to recruit:
Shift Engineer/Multi Skilled Engineer
Qualifications / Skills Required:
• Qualification in Manufacturing Excellence.
• Academic Engineering qualifications. HNC, HND or equivalent.
• Recognised skilled apprenticeship or Equivalent.
• Excellent fault finding skills.
• Knowledge of Multi Head Weighing systems.
• Knowledge of Vertical Form Bagging machines.
• Knowledge of robotic packing and palletising systems.
• Computer / PC skills.
• Proactive approach to preventative maintenance.
• A can-do mentality.
• Familiarisation of modern manufacturing methods i.e. Lean Six Sigma, TPM, 5S, Kaizen.
• A Flexible approach to working patterns including working additional hours to meet business needs.
• I.E.E. 17th Edition wiring regulations.
Immediate interviews available.
Please contact me ASAP