|Job Ref:||204121125||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lostock||Address:||Post Code:||BL6||Salary:||£23.12/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:07|
World class Defence Organisation based in Lostock, Bolton is currently looking to recruit a LabVIEW / Test Data Engineer.|
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing after). Hourly rate - £23.12 per hour.
You do not need to hold current SC Security Clearance; however you must be eligible to be cleared to this level.
To provide engineering support to the introduction of a test data analysis and recording system for defence equipment in a development and production environment. Management of database system, reporting and creation of Labview sub programs.
Reporting to the Principal Non-Conformance Management Engineer, responsibilities include the following activities:
• Working closely with the manufacturing, test equipment design teams, test engineering and IM teams to expand a manufacturing network connecting various test equipments to the manufacturing network.
• Management of SQL database including backup, archiving and updates
• Management of TCP/IP Local area network
• Generation of LabVIEW programs for interface between different data types and formats
• Understanding of Microsoft Server Management
• Documentation of associated processes and training material
Skills and Knowledge:
• HNC Level of Qualifications or equivalent plus substantial level of experience
• CLAD/ CLD (Certified LabVIEW developer)
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• TestStand knowledge
• Electrical/ Electronic Test equipment and test procedures