|Job Ref:||203741121||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£37000 - £42000/annum + Full Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
Desired Experience & or Qualifications|
• City & Guilds Level 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent
• Safe Handling of Gases (F)
• Management controls experience
• C&G Electrical 17th Ed
• Recent & previous service & maintenance experience
• Provision of service to commercial and Industrial premises
• Working for a leading Facilities Services Company as a mobile support to various client site in the area. We are seeking a fully qualified Engineer with a proven track record in planned and reactive maintenance experience in an Industrial/commercial environment preferably with some controls experience in general Building Management Systems.
• You will need to have excellent communication skills at all levels, happy to work unsupervised and competent in the completion of statutory paperwork.
• You will need to demonstrate a good track record and working knowledge of a wide range of manufactures plant, equipment and control systems from a service & maintenance capacity with major manufacturers such as Carrier, Trane, York, Climaveneta, Turbocor, Airedale, Bluebox and Rhoss etc.
• To carry out maintenance and reactive works on a wide variety of plant & equipment from small split systems, DX systems and large chilled water plant including compressors, gas leaks, electrical faults, water pumps, condenser fan motors, control stats, PRV's, TEV's, dryers and dryer cores, oil changes, plate evaporates and condensers, solenoid valves and power flushing evaporates etc.
• The work will involve support other site base Engineers in the region as and when required and liaise with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption
• Assist in the preparation of company reports, work sheets and support service level agreements and procedures as required
• Uphold the integrity of the company at all times. Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which could effect the safety of people or property
Annual Basic Salary £37-42,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) for a 40 Hr/Wk Monday to Friday, 28 days Holidays, Van, Company Pension Scheme Membership, Mobile Phone, Laptop & Specialist tools provided. Overtime is paid at OT Rate when required