|Job Ref:||203802515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum +van, overtime & holidays||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer |
A new Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer is needed to join an independent AC company based in Kent. The Mobile Air Con Engineer would be required to carry out maintenance tasks to mainly comfort cooling AC systems in the, Kent and into SE London.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will need to possess good knowledge of a broad range of HVAC equipment & so knowledge of Splits, Multi Splits, VRV/F, Small Chillers and the odd portable systems.
• Routine maintenance (PPM's) to various types of air con systems (splits to water chillers).
• When required attend emergency call outs to various equipment; VRV, VRF, Ecodan, Atherma, Splits, Multi Systems, chiller systems, close control
• Team work with associated engineers on site
• Minimum requirement F-GAS CAT 1
• Electrics Qualification (Desirable)
• Knowledge of Daikin VRV, Mitsubishi VRV4/VRF
• Maintenance History on Altherma / Ecodan
• Maintenance History of HVAC
• Maintenance Portable Air Conditioning
• Full Driving Licence with knowledge of driving within South East of England
• Mechanical Services / Air Con Qualification (NVQ or C&G Level 2)
• PASMA - IPAF
• H&S Training certification
Location: Chatham, Faversham, Gravesend, Dartford
Basic Salary - £20 - 24K (depending on experience & qualifications of the AC Engineer) plus some Travel time, overtime, holidays, etc OT