|Job Ref:||203803868||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:46|
Are you a NVQ Level 4 qualified lift engineer? Or are you a lift engineer part way through your NVQ 4? If so are you looking for a new opportunity with an expanding market leading Lift Installer? |
This market leading company has a great position for someone to start a role working as a Lift Technician in London and South East of England.
You will ideally full or part NVQ Level 4 (Lift Testing) qualified and you will be responsible for:
• Completing site surveys
• Visiting sites regularly prior to installation, meeting with site representatives
• Updating method statements and carrying out Risk Assessment Methods to ensure a safe working environment
• Managing all technical aspects of the installation process and providing responsive on-site support, communicating updates with all parties
• Delivering training and guidance as required from the start of the installation process to full completion, final testing, commissioning and handover
• Using technical experience, specifically an understanding of lift control systems and electrical knowledge
• Onsite adjusting and testing of lifts to ensure adherence to Health and Safety legislation
If this sounds like the direction you want to take as lift engineer please apply for a chat.
In return we can offer a great working environment within a rewarding company as well as a competitive salary up to £38,000 basic + OTE + Vehicle + Mobile etc
Lift Engineer/Lift Tech/Lift Tester/NVQ4/NVQ3/Lifts/Escalators/Service/Repairs