|Job Ref:||203995737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:08|
Systems Integration Engineer|
£Excellent, Holiday, Healthcare, Pension and more
Our client develops complex Electro-Mechanical systems and requires an experienced Engineer with skills in New Product Introduction and Systems Integration to manage the transition from the Research and Development environment in to live operation.
The successful Systems Integration Engineer will ensure these systems are ready by resolving issues early in pilot trials, preparing work instructions for delivery, installation, operation and maintenance, and acting as primary contact for the systems going forward.
• Develop relationships with stakeholders across R&D, manufacturing and delivery
• Manage technical progress delivery reporting
• Analyse failures and identify causes
• Develop training plans, PPM plans and spares schedules
• Be involved in patent process of new products and systems
• Travel to sites to ensure smooth delivery
The successful Systems Integration Engineer will have a good mix of skills in the following:
• Relevant Engineering qualifications - ideally to degree level
• Experience of delivering complex electro-mechanical products in to operation
• Build relationships from shop floor to management
• Ability to write work instruction and technical reports