|Job Ref:||204355375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£25000 - £26500/annum £25k+O/T+Van+Pension+Life Assuran||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
To carry out service and repairs to equipment on customer sites in a safe, professional and cost effective manner, maintaining documentation of all works carried out in line with Health and Safety and Quality procedures. |
The role will involve working to a planned schedule of service and maintenance jobs at our client's premises.
To ensure van stock is monitored / counted, and sufficient for the day to day maintenance of the fleet.
To carry out inspections and monitor the safety of the repaired and maintained trucks.
To accurately complete job sheets, timesheets and purchase requisition and parts paperwork within the required timescales.
To take responsibility for all equipment and tooling (including van/laptop/tablet etc.) and ensure that it is in a safe condition for the type of work being undertaken.
To work to strict planned schedules and deadlines.
To be considered for the role you will need to have knowledge of at least one of the following areas: (A) Mechanical engineering (B) Electrical engineering (C) Hydraulics
You will have the ability to work independently and in a team, hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be able to work to timescales as required.
We need someone who essentially can be product trained and then take the Engineer Service role on straight away.
- Must hold full UK Driving Licence.
- Proficient in fault finding and repair.
- Education grade C in English and maths at GCSE.
- Excellent organisational skills, resourceful and solution driven.
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritising workloads to work to tight
- Positive, personable with a can do attitude.
- Recent and relevant experience of working in the materials
handling equipment/ forklift truck service environment, but not
- Engineering qualification