|Job Ref:||204355515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£26500/annum O/T+Van+F/C+Pens+Laptop+Mobile||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:13|
To carry out service and repairs to equipment on customer sites in a safe, professional and cost effective manner, maintaining documentation of all works carried out in line with Health and Safety and Quality procedures. |
The role will involve working to a planned schedule of service and maintenance jobs at our client's premises.
To ensure van stock is monitored / counted, and sufficient for the day to day maintenance of the fleet.
To carry out inspections and monitor the safety of the repaired and maintained trucks.
To accurately complete job sheets, timesheets and purchase requisition and parts paperwork within the required timescales.
To take responsibility for all equipment and tooling (including van/laptop/tablet etc.) and ensure that it is in a safe condition for the type of work being undertaken.
To be considered for the role you will need to have knowledge of at least one of the following areas: (A) Mechanical engineering (B) Electrical engineering (C) Hydraulics
You will have the ability to work independently and in a team, hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be able to work to timescales as required.
We need someone who essentially can be product trained and then take the Engineer Service role on straight away.
- Must hold full UK Driving Licence.
- Proficient in fault finding and repair.
- Educated to grade C in English and maths at GCSE.
- Commitment to continuing personal and professional
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritising workloads.
- Positive, with a can do attitude.
- Recent and relevant experience of working in the forklift truck
service environment, but not essential.
- Engineering qualification