|Job Ref:||204363410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Electrical Field Service Technician |
Locations: Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, High Wycombe, St Albans
Job title: Field Service Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to travel around the Watford and Hertfordshire to carry out Installation, Maintenance and Repair work of Air Conditioning units. You would need some knowledge of controls, fabric, plumbing and plant associated with a plant room is an advantage.
• Planned preventative maintenance.
• Reactive fault.
• Carry out reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
• Process and procedure driven.
• To carry out tasks competently.
• Organise work schedules and activities to meet operational requirements.
• Ensure all statutory planned maintenance tasks and certification is completed on time in full.
• Work in a pro-active manner to build client relationships and be responsive to customer needs
• Must hold a clean valid driving licence
• Qualified Electrician to 17th Edition
• Hold C&G 236 part 1 and 2 Electrical Installation
• Hold C&G 2391 Test and Inspection (Advantageous)
• IPAF (Advantageous)
• PASMA (Advantageous)
You will be provided with a company van and a fuel card.
If you feel you are suited to this role please apply to this advert or send your CV to Kaylie Colby
Please only respond to this advert if you have the ability and skills stated above