|Job Ref:||204363451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Mobile Electrical Repair Technician - Grade 3 Electrical |
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Repair Technician for a leading facilities management, building solutions and maintenance provider. You will ideally come from a building services background with an electrical or a/c bias based between the M3 and the M40 near to the M25. The ideal candidate must have experience working in busy large multi-floor department stores / supermarkets on a mobile multi-site environment.
• Planned preventative maintenance.
• Reactive fault.
• Strive for continual improvement within team and create a positive team culture/ethos.
• Carry out reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
• Prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time.
• To carry out tasks competently.
• Organise work schedules and activities to meet operational requirements.
• Ensure all statutory planned maintenance tasks and certification is completed on time in full.
• Work in a pro-active manner to build client relationships and be responsive to customer needs.
• SLA and KPI Focus.
• City & Guilds Part 1 & Part 2, 17th Edition.
• Preferred Test & Inspection an advantage
• Full driving licence is required.
• All successful candidates will be DBS checked (CRB).
This role is paying up to £32k depending on experience. You will be provided with a company van and a fuel card.
If you feel you are suited to this role please apply to this advert or send your CV to Kaylie Colby
Please only respond to this advert if you have the ability and skills stated above