|Job Ref:||204378236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||11/10/2016 02:09|
Job Title: Lift Repair Engineer (Lift Repairs and Modernisations)|
Location: Glasgow and Edinburgh
Salary: £28- 31k basic (dependent on experience and qualifications) + van + benefits package
We are seeking an experienced Lift Repair Engineer to join our team at our Glasgow Service branch, working mostly in Glasgow and Edinburgh, but throughout Scotland when required.
Responsible for the repair of all types of passenger lifts, the successful candidate will have qualified to NVQ Level 3 with the ability to carry out repairs and modernisation work on all types of lifts.
The ideal candidate will also be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working with a minimum of supervision. A vehicle will be provided; therefore, a valid driving licence will always be essential to the role.
• Carry out modernisation and repair work on all types of lifts.
• You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum supervision.
• You will work throughout your designated area, but will also assist our Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
• Must be qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3.
• Experience in modernisation and repair work on all types and manufacture of equipment.
• Some computer knowledge is an advantage as you will be required to use a mobile comms to log all calls and customer information.
Why work for us:
As pioneers of forward-thinking design and technical excellence. We're a big business, but we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us.
Quality, dedication and hard work. That's what all our staff bring to their jobs every day. So we think it's important to give them something back. We offer:
• Good rates of pay and share in company earnings
• Modern, friendly working environment
• 25 days annual holiday and Bank Holidays
• Give As You Earn scheme (charity contributions)
• Cycle2work scheme
• Long service awards
• Sports and social club
• Simply Health Cash Plan