|Job Ref:||204386094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£29000 - £33000/annum +Travel Time, OT & SB Payments||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Mobile Refrigeration Engineer (Industrial)|
A new Refrigeration Engineer is needed to join the team and carry out the service and maintenance of refrigeration systems and associated plant on customer sites. Our refrigeration business are a process cooling specialist (Ammonia, Co2, Glycol, etc) designing and installing high quality refrigeration equipment for the food processing industry.
Successful candidates will hold -
City & Guilds Level 2 (minimum)
City & Guilds Level 3 in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning (preferred)
Ammonia handling certificate,
F-Gas Certificate (C&G 2079 or CITB J11)
Operation of Mobile Elevated Working Platform certificate (PASMA)
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Location - Suffolk / East Anglia
Circa £29-33k plus overtime, travel time and on-call rota payment
company vehicle; mobile phone; laptop/tablet; healthcare; pension.
Essential skills and attributes
• Experience of the installation and maintenance of large / industrial refrigeration systems and associated components and plant from detailed drawings/specifications, working to industry best practice.
• Refrigerant handling certification (including ammonia training)
• The ability to commission, test, fault-find and maintain both new and existing installations
• Thorough understanding of electrical controls
• Welding, soldering and brazing skills
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• The ability to work well alone, unsupervised and as part of a team
• Effective communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Up to date knowledge of COSHH and Construction Industry Safety Regulations
• The post will also involve working in both hot and cold food factory environments, working at height, working in confined spaces (e.g. factory roof voids) and manual handling.
• Initially there will be travelling both regionally and further out in the UK (especially when on call) and a need to work some weekends. Although the business is looking to recruit to have engineers more regionalised in the long-term
If you have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work, we'll offer you the opportunity to develop your career