|Job Ref:||204321515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£24000 - £34000/annum pension, 22 days holiday, business||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:22|
Can you manage projects through liaison with consulting engineers, production, clients, contractors, installers and finally test, commission, sign off to hand over a fully working project?|
This great opportunity is waiting for you to take the design briefs for engineering projects in the construction industry and ensure the products are manufactured to specification, delivered and installed correctly, on time and on budget.
As the Project Engineer you will be delivering successful projects, solving any challenges that arise through the process, to give a great result and a happy client. Joining this ambitious and expanding venture capital backed company, their innovative and focussed team are responsible for patented, leading edge technology dedicated to the energy efficiency sector of the construction industry, primarily working with new build and refurbishment sites. As a talented Project Engineer you will receive specific product and process training, a varied and challenging work load, lots of career progression opportunities and the chance to make a real impact in the business and for the clients. This role offers huge variety and will pull together your skills in project management, electrical and mechanical engineering in the construction industry. With a strong order book, increasing turnover and further investment, they need team members who
can make an impression and deliver.
About you as the Project Engineer:
• Project management and Engineering: gained in manufacturing and/or construction industries, you will have the ability to read electrical schematics, mechanical and technical construction drawings to ensure correct product installation
• Communication skills: excellent both written and verbal, these will allow you to liaise with a wide range of people from construction teams, production staff, major clients and suppliers to colleagues, produce reports / O&M manuals and find better ways of achieving results through to implementing them
• Practical and Hands-on: at times there will be physical building site work at height, you'll have a flexible work ethic with occasional early starts or late finishes, be able to travel round the UK as required and be a team player who tackles issues before they become a serious problem.
• Your personal qualities: High attention to detail and a right first time attitude is important plus skills such as creative problem solving, project coordination and the personality to hold your own in construction client meetings.
• IT / CAD and PLC: you'll be able to use Microsoft Office and AutoCAD (e.g. Inventor, Solidworks) plus ideally have knowledge of PLC / embedded control systems
• Career Development: ideally you will be an electrically biased electromechanical engineer seeking something more than just an engineering role and this opportunity provides the chance to fulfil your potential and progress within the business. You will have desire and ambition, be able to demonstrate the aptitude to further develop your personal skills portfolio, a tenacious self-starter, organised, forward thinking character and all topped off with a sense of humour
Actively interviewing and ready to hire immediately so contact Deborah on 07766 56 26 43 | (Apply online only)
Office commutable from: Cambridge | Ely | Haverhill | Littleport | Mildenhall | Newmarket | Royston | Saffron Walden | Soham | St Ives and surrounding areas
Opportunity to work with: Project Management | Mechanical | Electrical | Engineering | Installation | Test | Commission | Construction | Design and Build | Energy Efficiency | Manufacturing | Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer | | Electrically biased | PLC / embedded control systems | AutoCAD
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Estrata Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy