|Job Ref:||204328489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum V Good salary - DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Steelwork Draughtsman with experience using Tekla cad software needed. |
Excellent full time PAYE opportunity to join a successful and busy company based in Nottinghamshire and a very competitive salary (negotiable DOE)and a friendly work environment is available for the successful candidate.
It is due to our clients sustained workload and full order book that they now seek an experienced Tekla Draughtsman to join their existing drawing office to detail up a range of projects which typically include; stairs, hand rails, platforms, walkways, etc.
Steelwork Draughtsman role:
- Read and work to Engineer/Client drawings.
- Generate a 3D model using Tekla software.
- Prepare, check and issue fabrication drawings and data (BOMs etc.) from the 3D Tekla model.
- Create 2D & 3D general arrangement drawings from the 3D Tekla model.
- Communicate with other project parties as required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a Draughtsman using Tekla CAD software.
- Must be reliable and have a good eye for detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
If you require more information please contact James at Steel Connexions