|Job Ref:||204328608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum Excellent salary + OT etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Steelwork Draughtsman with experience using Tekla cad software needed.|
This is an excellent full time PAYE opportunity to join a busy and successful steelwork fabrication company based in the West Midlands. They have a sustained increase in workload and a full order book moving forward so they now seek an additional Draughtsman to join their existing drawing office on a permanent basis.
Work undertaken is typically on a design and build basis and projects consist of steel framed buildings, both single storey portal frames and multi storey beam and stick projects.
Steelwork Draughtsman role:
- Work to Engineering/GA drawing to produce a 3D model in Tekla CAD software.
- Generate all fabrication and erection drawings, plus BOMs etc. from the Tekla model.
- Communicate with the internal Engineering team as required.
- Ensure projects are issues to agreed dates.
- Work on your own projects as well as working with other Draughtsman on joint projects as required.
Steelwork Draughtsman experience required:
- You should have worked as a Steelwork Draughtsman int he UK industry previously.
- Experience using Tekla CAD software is required.
- Be reliable, have a good eye for detail and be looking for a good, long term job.
On offer for the successful candidate is a very competitive salary plus paid overtime and very friendly working environment. If you have the desired skills and experience, please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary expectations.
If you require more information please contact James at Steel Connexions