|Job Ref:||204330070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£25000 - £38000/annum V Good Salary - DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Structural Steelwork Draughtsman with experience using Tekla needed. Excellent full time PAYE opportunity with a very good salary and friendly work environment on offer for the successful candidate.|
Our client is a well established and busy steelwork fabrication business, they are based in Derbyshire and specialise in structural steelwork design and build projects. Projects will typically be various industrial steel framed buildings.
Steelwork Draughtsman role:
- Work to Engineering/GA drawing to produce a 3D model in Tekla CAD software.
- Generate all fabrication and erection drawings, plus BOMs etc. from the Tekla model.
- Ensure projects are issues to agreed dates.
- Work on your own projects as well as working with other Draughtsman on joint projects as required.
Steelwork Draughtsman experience required:
- You should have worked as a Steelwork Draughtsman previously and have experience detailing steel framed buildings.
- Experience using Tekla CAD software is required.
- Be reliable, have a good eye for detail and be looking for a good full time PAYE job.
On offer for the successful candidate is a very competitive salary plus paid overtime and very friendly working environment. If you have the desired skills and experience, please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary expectations.
If you require more information please contact James at Steel Connexions