|Job Ref:||204336552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Job title: Project Manager|
We have an immediate requirement for an Project Manager to work for a well established M&E contractor who have a Project starting at the end of August but are looking to engage with someone as soon as possible to run the project from the initial beginning phases and to run through to completion.
The ideal Project Manager will be someone who is sharp, articulate and strong client facing, with experience of running Projects from between £1M - £5M in size. If you are the right person for this Project Manager position please get in touch.
The Project is based in North London and will be for 18 Months, which involves Heating and Ventilation installation into a number of apartments on an estate. The appointed Project Manager will be expected to begin the organisation of the project and compile all the Health & Safety and Quality Plans.
• Liaise with client's representatives.
• Fully understand the project requirements/scope of works.
• Manage the project's off-site activities in conjunction with relevant departments i.e. design; draughting; purchasing; manufacturing.
• Manage the Company's activities with regards to: Safety; Quality; Program; Budget.
• Proficient with Microsoft Project
• Responsibility for the Company's onsite activities.
• Appointment and control of sub-contractors in conjunction with the purchasing department.
• Preparation & submission of fortnightly project status reports for all on and off-site activities.
• Attend regular Company co-ordination meetings.
• Maintain accurate records to safeguard the Company's contractual position.
• Receive and act upon client instructions.
• Attend client design and progress meetings.
• Monitor sub-contractors and suppliers by means of the Company KPI system.
• Responsibility for completion of the project in accordance with the contract program.
Qualifications / Experience
• Qualified to Degree level in a relevant discipline
• CSCS Card
• Ideally worked on the installation of Heating and Ventilation Systems for Commercial / Residential market.
If you feel this position matches your experience and background please submit your CV as directed, if you wish to know more about the position please don't hesitate to contact Peter Davies on (Apply online only)