|Job Ref:||204341730||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£29000 - £34000/annum + overtime + bonus + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest global manufacturers and sales and service organisations within the precision instrument industry. They require a Field Systems Engineer located near to Hemel Hempstead, with strong IT and networking skills; an excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.|
Field Engineer, Field Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Product Inspection Engineer
The Field Engineer's location is flexible but ideally they will live in or near to:
Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Luton, Watford, Amersham, Aylesbury
The Field Engineer will receive a base salary between £29-34k, dependent on candidate capabilities.
They will also receive an exceptional benefits package including company car, overtime, bonus, pension with large company contributions, healthcare, generous holidays, training etc
Skills / Qualifications
As a prospective Field Engineer the more of the following "boxes" you can tick, the better is your chance of being selected for interview:-
• Minimum of HNC in Electrical Engineering and/or Mechanical
• Able to read and understand electrical / electronic schematic drawings
• Previous experience gained in an engineering or electrical role e.g. fault finding, rectification of breakdowns, calibration of equipment etc
• Experience of Product Inspection equipment would be an advantage ( Metal Detection, Checkweighers, X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Vision)
• Basic SQL Server knowledge
• Knowledge or experience on PC based systems is essential
• Pro-active, well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, Customer focused and outcome orientated
• Possess a full, clean driving licence and live within the specified area
The primary role of the Field Engineer is to effectively and efficiently complete all non-maintenance related service activities to satisfy customer needs. This includes investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of breakdowns on customer equipment and routine service and/or calibration. Currently the range of products includes Metal Detection, Checkweighing, X-Ray Inspection equipment and Vision.
Our Client has been established for over 60 years and is recognised as the world's leading innovator and supplier of precision equipment for weighing, measuring and analysing in the industrial and retail sectors.
Please send your current CV and salary details quoting our job reference number 912908HH
This vacancy is being advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd. The services advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd are those of an Employment Agency