|Job Ref:||204342798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tyne and Wear||Address:||Post Code:||NE21||Post Date:||11/10/2016 02:09|
Job Title: Lift Repair Engineer|
Location: UK-Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
Salary: £26 - 33,000 basic (dependent on experience and qualifications)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lift Repair Engineer to join the team, working throughout the North East.
The successful candidate will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and have the responsibility for carrying out minor and major repairs on all types and manufacture of vertical lifts.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working with minimum supervision.
In addition, you must be willing to be included on our night-call rota. A vehicle will be provided; therefore, a valid driving licence will always be essential to the role.
• Refurbishment of all types and manufacturer of passenger goods lifts.
• Completion of Minor and Major repairs, both reactive and preventative, on all types and manufacturer of passenger / goods lifts.
• Completion of callouts and preventative maintenance visits on all types and manufacturer of passenger / goods lifts
• Minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Valid driving licence
Why work for us ?
We are pioneers of forward-thinking design and technical excellence. We're a big business, but we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us.
Quality, dedication and hard work. That's what all our staff bring to their jobs every day. So we think it's important to give them something back.
• Good rates of pay and share in company earnings
• Modern, friendly working environment
• 25 days annual holiday and Bank Holidays
• Give As You Earn scheme (charity contributions)
• Cycle2work scheme
• Long service awards
• Sports and social club
• Simply Health Cash Plan
• Excellent training and support to help staff realise potential
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance (death in service benefit)