|Job Ref:||204345953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:48|
Position: Shift Quality Assurance Engineer|
Salary: £Excellent Salary (Call for Details), Benefits & Prospects
If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client manufactures and sells a broad range of medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products. They are a global medical technology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public.
The Role: Employed as a Quality Assurance Engineer, working as a member of the Quality Team reporting to the QA Leader, your responsibilities will include:
• Working with manufacturing associates to ensure that products meets specification, they will monitor and analyse critical to quality features to identify trends and provide early warning of potential quality issues.
• Working to ensure regulatory and customer requirements are met and internal procedures and processes are adhered to.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
• Has at minimum an A level standard of education
• Good knowledge and understanding of cGMP requirements
• Good knowledge of quality systems,
• Risk assessment and root cause investigation experience
• SAP system knowledge would a benefit (but not essential)
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge