|Job Ref:||204436248||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Control Technician - (Days)|
Ripe4 are delighted to announce another fantastic opportunity within the world of Manufacturing Excellence!
Our Client, a Market leading FMCG Company is currently looking for a Control Technician! The role is hands-on where you will be focusing on the investigation and repair of breakdowns and providing technical expertise to operations. This role will involves both proactive and reactive maintenance. Reporting to the Site Control Systems Manager, you will need to have a more electrical/controls background.
The Control Technician role includes:
• Electrical, control and mechanical engineering (Majority Electrical and Controls)
• Leading the correction, prevention and elimination of technical defects (including safety, quality and efficiency losses).
• Maintaining, optimising and improving all aspects of equipment and process performance using TPM principles and/or loss analysis tools.
• Coaching and mentoring others in technical matters
• Getting down to the root cause of breakdowns and any other technical issues
• Ensuring all the highest standards are upheld
The Ideal Control Technician Candidate:
• Experience within Fast Moving OR Manufacturing environment- having significant experience within maintenance operations
• Apprenticeship or HNC qualified.
• Electrical/Controls qualification (is a MUST)
• Is proactive and a team player - Willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty
If YOU believe you have the necessary skills and experience to become part of this meritocratic company then do not hesitate to submit your CV in the first instance...
If you do not hear back from us here at Ripe4 after two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful for this post. However, we will keep your CV on our database and contact you when we have a more relevant opportunity