|Job Ref:||204352021||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Post Code:||CM18||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Mobile Auto Electrician/Field Service Engineer|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Auto Electrician/Field Engineer looking for a permanent position with immediate start for a specialist vehicle CCTV firm operating in the UK, Europe and other international areas. The company is projecting excellent growth in 2016 and is now looking to add to their specialist vehicle installation team. This is a great chance to work with the very latest vehicle technology.
You will be field based and responsible for carrying out installation, service and maintenance of their vehicle CCTV and vehicle safety systems into various types of commercial vehicles. We are looking for individuals with hands on experience with HGVs, light commercials and other specialist vehicles are a must. Travel will be required with company vehicle and fuel card provided. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate with excellent potential for overtime earnings.
• Automotive electrical experience of both 12VDC and 24VDC systems is a must.
• Experience with working with a wide range of commercial vehicles advantage (waste, construction, commercial haulage, bus & coach, emergency response etc.)
• Good customer services skills are essential with daily client interaction.
• Understanding of intermediate/advanced automotive electronics components.
• Good logical and fault-finding techniques with the ability to work independently and to timelines.
• Experienced in the use of electrical automotive testing/installation equipment.
• Relevant auto electrician qualification advantage (NVQ, City and Guilds etc.)
• IT/PC Literate.
• Conscientious professional who is organised and dedicated.
• Must have a full driving license (clean preferred).
• Traveling to various client sites / liaising with clients on site
• Installation of vehicle camera / vehicle CCTV equipment.
• Installation of blindspot detection systems (warning alarms, blindspot / parking sensors).
• Installations of vehicle lights and beacons and other aftermarket vehicle safety equipment.
• Attending service calls to fault diagnosis and repair where necessary.
• To take responsibility for personal health and safety.
The role is highly rewarding, and requires someone who is focused and driven. However, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a great opportunity to develop skills within a dynamic, ambitious and rapidly growing business, and grow to more senior levels very quickly.
For more information on this role please don't hesitate to contact Peter Davies on (Apply online only), otherwise please submit your CV as directed