|Job Ref:||204387494||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£11.15/hour shift allowance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Job Title: CNC Milling Machine Setter / Operator|
Salary: £11.15 per hour (long term contract / potentially permanent roles)
Hours of work: Day Shift
To set and operate CNC machines for a high range of products both in aluminum and steel.
* Milling machines
* One-offs (non-batch work)
* Working to tight tolerances
* Fanuc controls
* Vertical or Horizontal CNC machines
* To set, machine, and inspect a wide range of products
* To be responsible for the quality and quantity of their own work.
* To comply with all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures (safety glasses / shoes / PPE / work wear etc.) Reporting any relevant issues to line supervision
* To help train all existing, new or transferred employees (temporary and permanent labour), within the scope of a Setter/Operator role