|Job Ref:||204389171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum + travel card, 25 days holiday||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Walking Service Engineer - Ricoh - London - £20,000-£30,000 Travel Card|
An independent Managed Print Services Provider in the UK is currently looking to recruit a Ricoh Walking Service Engineer to cover zones 1-6 in London.
• An experienced Field Service Engineer with a strong background in the service and maintenance of photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devices
• Recent experience on Ricoh devices coupled with basic networking experience
• Candidates will be in a Walking role with a travel card provided covering Zones 1-6
• To service, repair & install various types of equipment and to connect to the clients network where required
• To provide first line trouble shooting, working in accordance with the minimum call procedures and best practices guides
• To achieve a high first time fix rate and minimum recall
• To provide customer product instruction and training
• Work closely with the customers considering their business needs and requirements to ensure the maximum productivity is achieved
• Ensure that technical issues are escalated using the correct process
• The engineer will provide remote support initially and will attend client sites when required
• Software experience mainly Papercut, Equitrac
An independent Ricoh Managed Print Services and Office Equipment supplier. .
The company are offering a basic salary of between £20,000-£30,000 Travel card, 25 Days holiday.
This person will be starting as an Engineer with a view to building their career in terms of service management etc