|Job Ref:||204395152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
• Design and make any fixtures that may be required for the manufacture of parts.
• Design and organise the making of any special tooling that may be required for the manufacture of parts.
• Organise the general day to day running of the milling department which consists of 22 machines.
• Have a good working knowledge of inspection procedures and be capable of doing First Off inspection for other people.
• Be able to troubleshoot and resolve any manufacturing issues that may arise within the department.
You will be a time-served/apprenticed Miller with additional experience of managing teams of CNC setters/operators including any disciplinary procedures
In addition you will
• Have a good working knowledge of Haas control systems.
• Have Offline Programming experience for 3 & 4 axis machines using Cad / Cam.
• Be able to plan and program jobs from an engineering drawing.
• Monitor the Productivity & Quality within the department.
The Company specialise in sub contract precision engineering, CNC machining milling and turning. The company operates from a full CNC machine shop and supplies a wide and diverse range of Industries.
They continue to invest in new plant, equipment and technology - and manufacture a comprehensive range of components utilising a wide range of skills and up to the minute production techniques