|Job Ref:||204398374||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Double Day Shift
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Maintenance Engineer. Our client is a leader within their field and this position is based a their site in the Lancashire area . This is a full time permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the food & drink or FMCG industries.
• Food & Drink manufacturer.
• Stable working environment.
• Huge recent investment into the company and consistent growth.
• Chances for career progression.
You will report directly to the Engineering Manager and working within an engineering team and closely supporting the production operators, you will support a mix of engineering production lines involving: labellers, slicers, weighers etc.
• Perform reactive and proactive maintenance on a variety of packaging and process equipment.
• Troubleshoot breakdowns across a range of equipment to provide minimal downtime.
• Support Machine Minders and Production to facilitate production efficiency.
• Perform ancillary building maintenance around the site and outlying buildings.
Skills & Experience:
• Approved and formal apprenticeship served in relevant skill area and practical experience within a similar industry
• Experience of working in a food production environment
• Knowledge of packaging equipment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration by clicking apply now. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place throughout the start of August.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
At Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search; Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support