|Job Ref:||204443753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
Based in Greater London
Job ref: JH/35682
Salary: Circa £32,000
Our client is a manufacturer of plastic packaging for the FMCG sector: they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to join their team.
Must have recognised engineering apprenticeship qualifications along with experience in Injection moulding and automation. Robotics experience preferred. PLC experience expected.
Candidate must have a proven fault finding background with good electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic skills. He will be part of a team supporting production priorities looking to improve machine efficiencies in a continuous production environment.
This role will involve a flexible working week which may involve call-out.
• Making and modification of parts and automation
• Plc problem solving and changes to ladder diagram
• Able to use conventional lathe, milling machine, etc.
• Diagnosing breakdown problems;
• Carrying out safety inspections on machines and plant;
• Liaising with client departments and customers;
• Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
• Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
• Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs;
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY - ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2016 and 2017: FachPack, K 2016, Arabplast, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, PDM, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+,Blogger, Pinterest -
Member of: British Plastics Federation Business Support Network; The Packaging Federation; Society of Plastic Engineers