|Job Ref:||204445641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£28000 - £31000/annum + Van + Call Out + Overtime + Gene||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:11|
My Client, an industry leading Facilities Management company, are looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Electrical Engineer to work on a prestigious contract in Leicester.|
This is a great opening to start with a large company offering; genuine career progression prospects, unrivalled training and development and a very competitive package.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance to a range of Electrical systems within an industrial environment
- To work on a mobile basis, on a prestigious contract, around the Leicester area
- To partake in an Out of Hours call out with frequency 1 in 4
- To undertake testing and inspection of HV and LV systems
- To complete reports for works completed, ensuring they are kept up-to-date
- Must be Electrically qualified to at least City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent
- Must hold City and Guilds 17th Edition
- Will hold City and Guilds testing and inspection (2391 or 2395)
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Will have experience working within commercial and industrial properties
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Electrical Engineer / Electrician / Testing and Inspection / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / 2391 / 2395 / 17th Edition