|Job Ref:||204446496||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Halifax||Address:||Post Code:||HX1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:47|
Our client is looking for an experienced, time served CNC Miller to program, set and operate 3 and 4 axis CNC machining centres and ideally be conversant with Heidenhain, Haas and Siemens controls.|
• Fully set and operate 3 and 4 axis CNC machining centres to a high level.
• Understand and be able to interpret a production schedule.
• Program, set and operate said CNC machines so that the production plan is met.
• Facilitate machine utilisation, set up the said CNC machine tools in order that an optimum duration of unmanned running is achieved.
• Carry out in process inspection of components.
• Be able to read and understand CNC Programmes, using the machine interface.
• To ensure that production schedules & performance targets are met within the framework of the Quality & Health & Safety Policies.
• To ensure that the you are trained sufficiently to carry out the tasks allocated.
• To be responsible for the quality of each product manufactured in the area of your responsibility that is ultimately shipped to the customer and it's conformance to the Quality standards.
• Ensure that all associated machines and tooling are kept in good working order at all times.
• Work on one-off batches and work in a variety of materials working to high tolerances.
. Able to CNC machine to high standards.
. Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
. Ability to work efficiently and effectively so that production throughput is maximised (measured by delivery against agreed date on the production schedules)
. PC Literate